Shitty Form Six School Ever

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

After I got enrolled in this school,I realise that my high school is the best school ever!In this blog,I named this school as "Shit",also save my trouble and time to type its real school name.The school authority often use the P&P schedule to assemble all the teacher for meeting,approximately twice a week,causing all the classes without teachers.Therefore,the school authority instructs us - the lower six,as babysitter to look after all the secondary students,prevent them to make noise and so on,it take us five periods of our schedule until the school end!What the hell is this?What use of coming to the school?Waste my goddamn freaking time!Although we are so-called"Pre-U University" student,the teaching style of this school toward the form six student still halt on stone age!During the first two week in my school life in "Shit",i get disciplinary action without any warning by the discipline teacher in "Shit",my hair was cut by my hairstylist in the school - Encik.Z.Encik.Z are also the teacher in charge of our PA2 subjects.Normally,before he start his classes,he would check all the previous homework that he had gave us,and said:"Those who didn't finish my work,Stand!"Okay lor,stand lor~"Next time whoever repeat this mistake,I gonna ask him/her to stand outside"Encik.Z said again.Haha...Freaking funny,I Arm Qhio and think"Why don't you ask them pull their ears and crouch up and down repeatly like those primary kids often do"Encik.Z said again:"Those who didn't finish ur work,finish it now by standing"Okay lor,do lor.Out of the blue,one of my classmates finish fill in the data in a table successfully,Encik.Z suddenly said:"Lets give a big applause to her!"Walao,You nerd,You twerp,You sad excuse of human being!Such simple thing,everyone can do it also,why don't you give her Hello Kitty or Power Ranger sticker as encouragement,or paste a Ultraman's stamp in her worksheet la,you need class fund to buy the signet for u mah?What cartoon you want?On the other hand,another discipline teacher named Puan.N,the way she punish the students who against the school rules and regulations are totally absurd,ridiculous and devastating.After she punish a student,she often say this line of words:"If you do sembahyang,these things won't happen to you!"I lift up one's eye to the skies,to heave a deep sign."Are you crazy?Are you racist or prejudice against those who aren't Islamist?So this is nothing to do with my ethnicity?Lunatic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment